Thursday, November 21, 2013

This makes me happy :) I love the combination of the rich, warm colors, exposed beams, and the beautiful cabinetry. Yum.

Vintage Chef String Holder Kitsch Kitchen Decor by BeeJayKay,
Vintage Chef String Holder  Kitsch Kitchen Decor  by BeeJayKay,
Click here to download
Erika Powell: light bright kitchen with open shelving and attractive island with seating.
Erika Powell: light bright kitchen with open shelving and attractive island with seating.
Click here to download
Basement entrance... gorgeous. Love the lighting and brick wall.
Basement entrance... gorgeous. Love the lighting and brick wall.
Click here to download
This makes me happy :) I love the combination of the rich, warm colors, exposed beams, and the beautiful cabinetry. Yum.
This makes me happy :)  I love the combination of the rich, warm colors, exposed beams, and the beautiful cabinetry.  Yum.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment